• Advertisement

New VancouverScootering iPhone / iPod Touch App!

General Scooter Talk Area

Moderator: bcrdukes

New VancouverScootering iPhone / iPod Touch App!

Postby admin » 11 Jan 2011, 03:42

Hi Everyone,

Once again I would like to apologize for the recent extended downtime of VancouverScootering.com. Things are back to normal and no information has been lost. I am working on several updates for the site that will give it some needed and significant upgrades. A new home page is in the works that will give VancouverScootering a new Look. As part of this new look a new Logo has been created. I hope you like it!

Today the Forums have been updated with the latest software. This will keep spam out and increase the ability for search engines to index the site so that others can find us!
I'm really excited to announce that as part of the new software I have integrated the ability to access the forums via and iPhone / iPod Touch App! This app is a third party app developed by another company that has no affiliation with VancouverScootering, however it is an excellent App that gives full access to the forum, search abilities, private messaging, and even push messaging for new private messages and subscribed topics.

There is a free version of the App and a paid version ($2). The free app allows you to view all content, while the paid app adds the ability to post. Give it a try before you buy if you like - I'm sure you'll all find it a great way to browse and interact with the forums and to keep connected with VancouverScootering friends. Here are the details:

Access The Melbourne Scootering Forums Via your iPhone or iPad
Vancouver Scootering is pleased to make our forum content available through the iOS group of devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch). Through the use of a software program called Forum Runner you can connect not only to Melbourne Scootering but to hundreds of other popular forums around the web, all from your iPhone or iPad!

View posts, search for content, send private messages and much more. If you can do it online on our site, you can probably do it through Forum Runner.

Get the full version for $2 CAN HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/forum-runner-vbulletin-phpbb/id362527234?mt=8, or try it out for free (limited to reading and not posting) HERE: http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/forum-runner-free-vbulletin/id363534651?mt=8

Once installed, search for Vancouver Scootering and make sure to select it as a favorite so that you can get updates and go back quickly. If you need help, send me a private message and I'll do my best to help!

photo2.PNG

photo.PNG
App Images
Cheers,

Al - VancouverScootering Admin
admin

Do Currently Ride A Scooter: Yes
Scooter Type: Suzuki Burgman 650 (2011)
Number of CCs: 650
Number of Kms on Scoot: 200
Motorcycle Lisence?: Yes
Years Riding: 6